How to Create A Logo for Free
This is part 3 of how to start a profitable blog if you haven’t read parts 1 & 2 they links are below this post!
Now that you have a blog, and a theme it is time to make your blog better looking so you will attract more readers. How are we going to do that? With a cute and simple logo that you are going to create for free.
Creating A Logo
Creating a logo as someone who is not a graphic designer is easier than you might think!
- Go to Canva.com sign up / login.
- Choose a size I normally pick the email header with a white background because my theme has a white background.
- Look through your options
- Find a photo / color scheme/ font that you like to build on.
This is the theme I choose to build on.
1.I am going to remove the background photo because I doesn’t match the theme I have.
2.I am going to add a new shape to the background so that I can make it black, you can do this by going to elements > Shapes > then square > then change the color.
3.Once I get the image I want then I type my websites name in the box
4.Then I go over and click download and download the image as a high quality PNG.
5. Go to your new website wwww.yourwebsite.com/admin and login to your WordPress.org
6.Once you login go to your website and click customize
7. Find the part of your side bar where you can edit your sites header (In some themes they call it your logo)
8.Click “Add new image”
10. Skip cropping if you can if not crop it to fit your theme
Enjoy your new header.
Ready to move on or go back? Click any of these links to continue with this series:
Disclaimer: No content in this post is an affiliate link or sponsored.