Hey girl, I bet we have something in common.
Are you a go getter who want's to live your best life being able to do WHATEVER you desire?
Me too. See I told you we had something in common.
That is why I created TaylorStanford.com a blog about my life, to help you with yours. I share my life while helping other women and young adults strive to live their best lives.
How do I help other women live their best life?
- Inspire them to believe in themselves as bad ass women, mom, wife, whatever they are.
- Motivate them to do whatever they need to in order to make their dreams a reality.
- Give them tangiable assets that will help them build a successful life financially.
- Give them tips to help them improve their financial footprint with budgets, saving tips, and discounts.
- Show them the best and most affordable ways to travel in their budget.
- Inspire their closets with my everyday style.
- Show them easy ways to find health in their day-to-day life.
- Teach them how to create a side hustle in their free time.
- Give them step-by-step guidance on how to create a blog.
I started blogging a little before my one year wedding anniversary. with the intent to share my life and tips for just about everything.
I found success my first month blogging. I had no idea what people were going to care but I shared it on my blog.
I started getting questions from women all over asking me how I did this.
So I created a series of posts detailing how to create a profitable blog.
Then I started getting more questions, so I dedicated my website to helping women create side hustles online and inspiring them to living their best lives.
Now that you know all about what I do here, I am gonna talk more about myself.
I am Taylor Stanford a southern girl by birth and now more recently a midwestern girl by marriage. The weather out here in the midwest is really something. However Y'all are really into family, your college football, good food, and shopping so I fight right in.
I started my blog in 2016 to share my life online because I thought it would be fun to be able to look back at the things my hubby and I do before we had kids. I also wanted to create an income stream that would allow me to stay home with my kids, and travel in the future.
One month into blogging I started making money blogging, and then women started asking how I did it. So I started sharing more and more tips on how to become your own boss online.
Four months into blogging It became my full-time job.
Now I get to share helpful tips with women online so we can all live our best lives and become part of an amazing tribe of strong women.
I wan't to inspire as many people as possible to take steps to live their best lives. So thats what you'll find here on my site.